If you love coffee as much as I do, you'll love this fun coffee quiz! Let's see how much you know about your Cup 'o Joe.
- Which country is the coffee plant native from?
- Coffee was banned in Mecca in 1511 - why?
- The average US adult drinks how many cups of coffee a year?
- Introduced in 1892 by wholesale grocer Joel Owsley Cheek, which popular American coffee brand was named in honor of a major hotel in downtown Nashville, Tennessee?
- What alcohol is in Irish Coffee?
- What do you add to coffee to make a Café au lait?
- What’s added on top of a coffee to make a café Viennois?
- What is usually sprinkled on top of a cappuccino?
- Which coffee is served in a tumbler glass?
- About how many coffee beans does it take to make one pound of roasted coffee?
How'd you do? Whatever your favorite type of coffee – whether it is home brand supermarket coffee, expensive coffee, filter coffee, drip coffee, pod coffee, ground coffee, or an iced coffee...grab your favorite mug and enjoy!
Looking for a fun new mug? We have tons to choose from, one for every personality.
Answers: 1. Ethiopia, 2. It was thought to stimulate radical thinking and hanging out, 3. 400, 4. Maxwell House, 5. Whiskey, 6. Milk 7. Whipped Cream, 8. Chocolate Powder 9. Latte, 10. about 4000 coffee beans.